Top Commercial & Residential Decorative Concrete CompanyWe know how important your project is so we treat it as our own. It is crucial to make the right choice when it comes to choosing a contractor so here’s what our company is all about:
- We have more than 20 years of Concrete Overlays experience.
- Austin Concrete Artisans is licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Our team of experts is knowledgeable in answering your queries, assessing concrete surfaces, as well as customizing solutions to meet your requirements.
- We are fueled by our passion for delivering highly efficient services, creative options, error-free quotations, and results that surpass your expectations.
- Our customers have been quite satisfied with our work and we have reviews to prove it.
- We know where to get top quality materials at friendly prices.
- Our team of Concrete Overlays installers makes sure that each task is done safely and with the least intrusion possible.
- Each member of our team possesses enthusiasm and a positive work attitude that help contribute to the success of each project.
- We make sure that our installers work in their protective gears, using the appropriate equipment and tools to get the job done.
- We have worked together as a decorative concrete team for many years.
- We give free project consultations and cost estimates.
Expert Decorative Concrete Advice & Evaluation – FREE of ChargeIt can be quite a task to finalize a design and material plan for interior and exterior concrete surfaces. When it comes to making sound decisions, there is nothing we’d love more than to help and assist you all the way. We can give you reliable advice that responds best to your needs and conforms to your budget range. Our partner vendors and suppliers in the concrete resurfacing and refinishing industry are the top players when it comes to high-grade coatings and overlays. Call us or message us through email if you are interested in an in-home project consultation for free. We will come to your residence or business location and evaluate the space that needs to be repaired or updated. Please do not hesitate to discuss your ideas and preferences and feel free to ask all your project-related questions. With all the information we obtain from you, we will give you a free estimate the soonest time we can, depending on how simple or complicated the project is. Undecided on a suitable design? Please check our portfolio of completed indoor and outdoor concrete projects for inspiration and design ideas. You can browse through the photos and check out the different materials and processes involved in each project. Take the first step to a worthwhile consultation and evaluation by calling us or sending us an email now.
Concrete Resurfacing, Refinishing and Repair SolutionsMore often than not, concrete surfaces do not get as much attention as other parts of a property. It is our mission to turn that plain concrete slab into something that makes a home or business space more interesting and valuable. You may have the design plan and material list figured out but you need more than that. It is important to work with a company that is skilled and experienced in the field to ensure outstanding results. We aim to complete a project that is in accordance with the expected result, timeframe, and costs you have written down in your idea book. We are a family-operated company and a top player in Austin’s decorative concrete sector. Aside from being well-versed in materials and processes involved in concrete refinishing and resurfacing, we also have first-hand experience using it in different commercial and residential projects we have handled. We specialize in:
Stamped Concrete Overlays – Best solution for updating or repairing outdoor concrete spaces like patios, front entryways, sidewalks, driveways, pool decks and more.
Stained Concrete – Acid and water-based stains can be used on interior floors and exterior concrete. It can be used as it is or as an add-on to other resurfacing solutions.
Sprayed Knock Down Texture – This is ideal for concrete pool decks that need to be slip-resistant and cooler temperature to your feet.
Epoxy Flooring – This is a popular coating for garage floors, basements, and interior flooring.
Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – This 1-day -install coating is highly durable, making it ideal for use on commercial floors, garage flooring, showrooms, and the like.